THE JEENYUS CORNERFollow @jeenyuscorner
(FITSNews) – It’s painfully evident at this point that the S.C. Department of Revenue (SCDOR) hasn’t been protecting taxpayers’ personal information … even though S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley says there was “nothing” her agency could have done to stop an unprecedented security breach that occurred earlier this year at the agency.
Whatever happened … 3.6 million Social Security numbers, more than 400,000 credit and debit card numbers
And that’s just the data we know was ripped off. Other information – including individual income tax returns – may have also been lifted.
Glad you asked …
On October 10 – the same day that Haley’s administration says SCDOR first discovered that it had been hacked – SCDOR account manager Kevin Dailey was caught with his pants down in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Literally.
Alleged SCDOR “Whacker” Kevin Dailey
According to WMBF TV 43 (NBC – Myrtle Beach, S.C.), Dailey and another man were arrested for lewd conduct after an undercover police officer caught them masturbating in public.
“Two officers were wearing an audio recording device when they approached the beach access Wednesday and found a middle-aged man sitting on a bench,” WMBF reports.
“After striking up a conversation with the man, an elderly man came sat down beside him. The conversation lasted about 10 minutes, and per the incident report, nothing sexual was discussed. However, the two men did at some point, remove their genitals from their pants and begin to masturbate in front of the officers.”
Wait … WHAT?
Dailey – who made $81,602 annually (not counting benefits) – resigned his post on Friday, not long after the security breach was disclosed to the public.
Meanwhile, sources at SCDOR tell FITS that another agency employee was terminated recently after being caught “masturbating in the restroom at work.”
“It’s a great day in South Carolina,” people … for whackers and hackers, apparently.
For citizens and taxpayers? Not so much …
- The Many Accomplishments Of President Obama… | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Hacker Takes Millions of SC Citizens’ Personal Info | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Protecting the state’s children in SCDOR Security Breach (wyff4.com)
- Nikki Haley: ‘I Want Him Slammed Against a Wall” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Think There’s a Difference? Taxes go up in 2013 for 163 million workers no matter who wins election | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Lawsuit filed against Haley, SCDOR in hacking case (wyff4.com)
- Bloomberg Says Prisoners Will be Abandoned While City Evacuates | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Traffic ticket inspires South Carolina woman to lose more than 200 pounds | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- How to protect your children in SCDOR security breach (wyff4.com)
- Thousands Held in NYC Jail Will Not Be Evacuated Even As Surrounding Areas Face Storm Surge | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)