THE JEENYUS CORNER
By Jeffery Phelps
The Houston Chronicle posted their weekly report on Saturday detailing their top 10 most popular articles of the week. Third most popular was an article describing GOP Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s plea to Ron Paul supporters, begging for their support, just weeks after the GOP and the media egregiously shunned Paul supporters at the national convention and throughout the entire 2012 nomination process.
Potentially hoping the vast majority of Ron Paul’s supporters have already forgotten how badly they were treated during the election season, by the GOP establishment, in almost every state that Paul’s supporters had an opportunity to participate, all of the sudden it seems as though Paul’s supporters are important enough to the Republicans that they feel it necessary to now start begging for support.
Mere weeks ago the long-standing attitude by both the establishment and its media was that Ron Paul and his supporters were nothing but a nuisance, wanting nothing to do with anything associated with Ron Paul. They wouldn’t let him speak at the national convention, even though he was one of the only two candidates left standing and he was literally forced to walk the convention floor for support like a petty, third-rate peasant. The convention staff did everything in their power to discredit and literally, illegally disqualify duly and legally elected Ron Paul delegates from participating in the process and coercively manipulated the proceedings so Paul delegates couldn’t have any meaningful effect on the outcome, of any aspect, of the convention. Yet, now the Republicans, or at least Paul Ryan, realizes they may not have a chance to win without them.
- Republican Electors Threaten to Vote for Ron Paul Instead of Romney | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul Left Tampa Yesterday. TSA harassed the good Doc and family | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul- From Candidate To Movement In One Election Cycle | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul’s Rally: The Event That Could Give Birth To A New Party | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Over 10,000 supporters brave Tropical Storm Isaac to see Ron Paul speak at USF | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- When all else fails, blame the Paulbots | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus: Gary Johnson a “Non-Factor” in Election Despite Poll Numbers | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- My Vote Still Belongs To Ron Paul | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Paul says his backers will ‘become the GOP tent’ | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- 3 Ron Paul-Supporting Electors May Not Support Republican Ticket | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)