THE JEENYUS CORNER
Democratic senators have offered an amendment to the cyber-security bill that would limit the purchase of high capacity gun magazines for some consumers.
Shortly after the Cybersecurity Act gained Senate approval to proceed to filing proposed amendments and a vote next week, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), a sponsor of the gun control amendment, came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.
The amendment was sponsored by Democratic Sens. Frank Lautenberg (N.J.), Barbara Boxer (Calif.), Jack Reed (R.I.), Bob Menendez (N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Schumer and Dianne Feinstein (Calif.). S.A. 2575 would make it illegal to transfer or possess large capacity feeding devices such as gun magazines, belts, feed stripes and drums of more than 10 rounds of ammunition with the exception of .22 caliber rim fire ammunition.
- Sen. Lindsay Graham- Fire This Treasonous Clown In 2014! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Dems Sneak Gun Control Amendment Into Cybersecurity Bill (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Rand Paul stands alone against Senate’s ‘preemptive war’ resolution for Iran | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Demorats Try Slipping Gun-control Measure Into ‘Cybersecurity’ Bill… (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Business is Booming for Smith & Wesson | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- October surprise to “Carterize” Obama | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- BlogTalkRadio Host Arrested Over Views. Will THE JEENYUS BE NEXT? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Gun Control Amendment added to Cyber Security Bill (offgridsurvival.com)
- Sen. Schumer Seeks Ban on High Cap Mags and Assault Weapons Next Week (breitbart.com)
- Vote next week!! Cybersecurity bill has GUN CONTROL AMENDMENT!! Banning high capacity magazines! (investmentwatchblog.com)