I confess for several years I was a regular listener to Glenn Beck. I was an avid viewer of his Fox News television program as well. I felt he was the only voice who adequately called out the clear and present threat of collectivism to the Republic.
My observations led me to conclude that the American government has been infiltrated at all levels by operatives, and adherents of Marxism. This has clearly led to a sick tolerance of socialist policy. Our national debate has ceased to be one of collectivism versus Liberty to, how much socialism is acceptable.
I maintain this view because I don’t judge by words or view points, I see actions. And the behavior of this government over the last decade in particular has been one of accelerating statism. The growing belief that the answer to society’s ills lie in the state.
Glenn Beck cited facts that no other source was collecting, and connecting the dots. Then one day I came across more information. And as I continued to read history and current events; I learned the real way that the world operates, and who exactly pulls the levers. I arrived at an unavoidable conclusion. Beck was leaving things out. He was selectively choosing what to discuss and what to ignore. The same manipulative crimes against journalism that he, Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin had been screaming about for years.
Glenn Beck managed to promulgate a tremendous amount of fact that had been suppressed and we should be grateful that so many were educated to these things. But somewhere along the way, he was bought. For a while, he explored the real power structure of the world. Following the money, he named names and gave easy to understand explanations of the hidden mechanisms that control society. From the way banks operate to the connections of this White House to communists.
But then came a subtle change – from exposing the control system, to Islam is the bogey man, and the caliphate is going to get you. Realistically, its simply demographically impossible for the handful of Muslims in America to ‘take over’. Come on Glenn: this fear based promotion is transparently desperate.
I decided to follow the Roman expression of “Cui Bono?” or who benefits? And I immediately stopped paying attention to these pied pipers. There is no Left or Right, there is only Liberty and statism. Detached observers should be able to see the march of government intrusion hasn’t been checked no matter which party is in power. Pretty much the same tyranny is being imposed upon us. The difference is marketing strategy.
The PATRIOT act was written and proposed during the Clinton years. Medicare’s greatest expansion was presided over by a Republican. Obama has continued with what is essentially the Bush foreign policy. If a political commentator ignores these facts, then you need to ignore that commentator. He’s not giving you news you can use, he’s pushing news that uses YOU.
Perhaps you may have read my discussions on Hegelian Dialectic? Its how two arguments, both controlled by the same people are used to advance an idea desired by this third party and almost always unknown to the participants. We see this all the time in our world yet remain unaware of and manipulated by it.
Many times it manifests as Problem/Reaction/Solution. A condition or event is created or allowed to happen for which there is an expected public response. The predetermined solution is the desired goal.
A local glass shop is suffering in a down economy; the glazier hires a teen to smash windows at night. Business is once again booming. If we look carefully at ALL the facts, not only the ones presented to us by the controlled media, the evidence can easily be found throughout history.
Today I was subjected to Beck’s fear mongering. He was going on about how the Muslim Brotherhood is infiltrating and subverting the US government. That same Muslim Brotherhood which is funded and controlled by the CIA. Yes, the CIA which also created, funded, armed and to this day controls al Qaeda. So whom exactly is subverting the US?
I know. This is where most of you go glassy eyed and give up. You think of me as the crackpot. But since I look at all the sources, I do not accept the mind control of the media, I can see where the lies are and who is telling them. But before you dismiss this, take a few moments to think for yourself. Open a new browser window and search for these terms:
- CIA controls al Qaeda.
- Muslim Brotherhood funded by US.
- Egyptian uprisings spurred by CIA.
- US working with al Qaeda in Libya.
When you’ve done a little reading on this, perhaps you will (most of you will refuse to) see there is a third way. That the entire world does not fit neatly into Democrat/Republican peg holes and there are indeed shades of gray. The term conspiracy theorist was invented by the conspirators themselves to make those of us who do see their crimes look foolish and therefore easily ignored and marginalized.
I AM NOT saying there aren’t Muslim radicals who seek to destroy us. What I am saying is that this threat was created by our own government. Either by direct action or as a legitimate response to the crimes our nation commits overseas. The evidence of this is instantly available to ANYONE WHO BOTHERS TO LOOK.
If we can understand that false flag attacks have happened many times in history, and that manipulations are used to create fear and control society, then we can understand what is going on right now. The law of diminishing returns – fear in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 is waning. People simply aren’t afraid of the Islamic bogeyman as they once were.
In part because there haven’t been any genuine attacks against our homes but more because we’re all able to see the lies afterward. The demonstrably false weapons of mass destruction charge, the inability to locate Osama bin Laden and the questions surrounding the supposed death of this “criminal mastermind.” The playbook is worn out, and where opposing viewpoints to the narrative are easily obtainable via the internet, lies, and half-truths are quickly exposed.
The monopoly on information is over. Note how fast the idea of an internet video fueling the assassination of the US ambassador to Libya disappeared from the mainstream news.
We’re in election season and the state craves your participation. It needs your consent to function (similar to how Satan needs it) therefore its using both Left and Right hands to convince you that one of its hands is evil and the other is good. Never mind that both are connected to the same beast…
Beck’s maintaining that with fear. Keeping us hyped up over a manufactured threat. We’re expected to maintain the national dialogue over this bullshit but aren’t supposed to ask questions such as:
- Why does a privately (and substantially foreign) owned banking cartel, misleadingly known as a government agency, issue the public’s currency as debt serviced by income taxation? Then makes a tax-free $100 billion profit on that interest?
- Isn’t it the same? An unelected and unaccountable group of people sit at a conference table to decide monetary and economic policy. The Soviet Politburo and the Federal Reserve Board…
- Troops in Afghanistan are more likely to die from suicide than enemy action. How is this tragedy, this national shame, so ignored?
- Why does communist China have five times the population but HALF the amount of people in prison?
- The government freely admits to monitoring and manipulating public opinion in online chat rooms, blogs and social media like Facebook. Is this not a hallmark of despotism?
- Who benefits?
The military industrial complex. That trillion-dollar a year industry funded by you and I to maintain the American empire of oil. For the bankers, who use the power of government to backstop their losses and prop up their monopolies.
Now that you see this, what are you going to do about it?
- CIA sued over drone killings | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Italy upholds convictions of 23 CIA agents in absentia. | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- US-Backed Terrorists Murder US’ Own Ambassador in Libya | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Sen. Lindsay Graham- Fire This Treasonous Clown In 2014! | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Drone ‘Double Tap’ Targets First Responders | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- With The Stroke Of A Pen, Obama’s Executive Order 13547 Gives UN Control Our Water | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul: Fed’s interest rate policies are about manipulated price controls | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Bad Omen: Egan-Jones Slashes U.S. Credit Rating in Response to Fed’s QE3 | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Libya Warned US Three Days Before Consulate Attack | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- US court calls CIA emperor without clothes | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)