The South Carolina Conservative
Knotts is best known for referring to Governor Nikki Haley as a “raghead” when she was a candidate during the 2010 GOP Gubernatorial primary. Knotts has become known throughout South Carolina as “Boss Hog” in reference to the character from the 1980s TV series The Dukes of Hazzard due to Knotts’ good ‘ol boy thuggish style of dealing with people.
His thuggery sort of culminated a few months ago when Knotts had a couple of his henchmen file a lawsuit against his primary challenger Katrina Shealy. The Suit ended up resulting in around 200 candidates, both republican and democrat being thrown off the primary ballots across the state in addition to Shealy.
Shealy and many other disenfranchised candidates were able to get their names on the November ballots as “petition candidates” through grass-roots efforts of collecting thousands of signatures. That effort has become known as “Operation Lost Vote.”
Knotts’ reputation has become so bad in South Carolina that the State Republican Party recently decided to officially endorse Shealy for the general election even though Knotts is the official GOP nominee.
- Is This South Carolina? (garnetspy.com)
- Woman Arrested After Pointing a Gun at Congressman Trey Gowdy | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Candidates seek petition signatures at Easley event (independentmail.com)
- South Carolina, Clemson improve in AP poll for 2nd straight week (wistv.com)
- South Carolina Gov Nikki Haley Conservative Republican – Cheated on Her Indian Husband With a Man That Looks Just Like Him…lol (bonjupatten.com)
- GOP Convention: 21 Facts about Nikki Haley (charlestoncitypaper.com)
- Ol’ Ball Coach impressed with MU’s defense (kansascity.com)
- South Carolina’s Shaw leaves game (bnd.com)
- Video: Field-level view of ISU LB Jake Knott’s INT (thegazette.com)
- South Carolina Grassroots Organizations Call for Real Reform | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)