In the following interview clip, which took place inside of the Twin Towers on January 25, 2001, and aired on the 7th Season of the History Channel’s Series “Modern Marvels” on June 25, 2001, Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, explains how the Twin Towers were “designed” to withstand the impact of a “fully-loaded Boeing 707.” He also goes on to say that each of the Twin Towers would “probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door: this intense grid; and, the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing this screen netting; it really does nothing to the screen netting.”
It is interesting to note that the planes that slammed into the Twin Towers were Boeing 767s, which have a maximum take-off weight of 300,000 pounds, slightly less than the 330,000-pound maximum of the Boeing 707, making them slightly smaller than the planes the architects designed the Twin Towers to withstand the impacts of.
Sadly, Frank DeMartini is not available for comment because he perished in the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
- Debbie McCord-Skousen: Romney Family Ties To Communist Former Soviets | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Wtc (simplequietmodern.wordpress.com)
- Mexican arrested over US agent ‘Fast and Furious’ murder | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Gary Johnson/Douglas Turner- The CFR Connection? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Central figure in election-rigging scandal goes missing as FBI probes Republican Rep. | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Woman Not Allowed on a Plane in Houston Because of “Bad Attitude” with TSA | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- 9/11: Reimagining the NY skyline, rebuilding WTC (ibnlive.in.com)
- Woman Arrested After Pointing a Gun at Congressman Trey Gowdy | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Surveillance System Set Up for RNC May Be Permanent | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- American, United Face Trial Over 9-11 Towers Destruction | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)