By Ezra Van Auken
SPREAD LIBERTY NEWS
Amidst all of the Transportation Security Administration incidents throughout 2012 so far, including expansion of the TSA testing airport bought water containers without reason and racial profiling allegations from workers, another atrocious story after a run-in with the TSA has been posted for viewers to see on YouTube.
Flying out of the Houston Airport, a woman was confronted by TSA officials and had been asked to allow samples of her drink, when she refused the government workers would not allow her to board the plane. However, the reasoning wasn’t due to being a security risk, but because the TSA thought she had a bad attitude about the situation.
Luckily, the individual who was denied her right to privacy successfully pulled out a camera and began to record a key piece to the conversation. When the woman asks a TSA official, “Do you think I’m honestly a threat?” The official explained, “No, no, no but with your attitude no, no, no,” in response to his choppy answer the individual asks, “This is retaliatory for my attitude, this is not making the airways safer, it’s retaliatory.” Shockingly the TSA officer does note that stopping air travelers for retaliatory reasons is legal.
Civil liberty advocates and other activist groups have represented dislike for the federal agency, which has led Senators like Rand Paul to create bills working towards the stoppage of the TSA and Congressmen like Justin Amash to speak out for removal of the federal agency; that has expanded majorly in the past year alone.
- TSA at Houston Airport Kicks Woman off Flight Over Attitude (sott.net)
- Woman banned from flight for refusing to let TSA ‘test’ her water (VIDEO) (EndtheLie.com)
- TSA Kicks Woman Off Flight For Bad Attitude (mountainrepublic.net)
- Woman banned from flight for refusing to let TSA ‘test’ her water (VIDEO) (rt.com)
- TSA Agent Keeps Woman Off Plane Because He Doesn’t Like Her Attitude [Video] (gawker.com)
- TSA Keeps Woman Off Flight As Retaliation? (huffingtonpost.com)
- TSA Kicks Woman Off Flight For Bad Attitude; TSA Screener admits move was retaliatory (animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com)
- Security Expert Calls for “Caution” in Accusations of TSA “Profiling” (usdailyreview.com)
- TSA Keeps Woman Off Flight As Retaliation, Passenger Claims (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- TSA now checking drinks purchased inside of airports (VIDEO) (EndtheLie.com)