September 9, 2012
Vice President Joe Biden talks to customers during a stop at Cruisers Diner, Sept. 9, in Seaman, Ohio. (photo: AP)
The meta-fact check war rages on.
As the campaigns continued to trade salvos over the accuracy of claims made in both parties’ convention speeches, Vice President Joe Biden said on Saturday that he’s happy to be under the microscope of fact checkers.
“I say to the press, ‘Fact check me,’” the vice president declared before launching into a lengthy critique of the Republican plan for Medicare overhaul.
“What they’re proposing will actually cost the Medicare trust fund that pays for the benefits when you go to the hospital, the doctor, to run out of money, a sufficient amount of money by 2016,” he said. “That’s when it would hit the wall.”
- Biden cozies up to voters in Ohio (photoblog.nbcnews.com)
- Joe Biden gets really cozy with female Ohio biker (sfgate.com)
- Biden makes weekend Ohio stops (toledoblade.com)
- Gingrich releases delegates to Romney | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Joe Biden buddies up to Ohio bikers (cnsnews.com)
- Biden and the bikers (oddonion.com)
- VP Biden gets friendly with female biker at campaign stop in Ohio (thehill.com)
- Joe Biden buddies up to Ohio bikers (modbee.com)
- Biden Gets (Too) Cozy With Female Biker in Ohio (5min.com)
- Romney Flips Again: says he won’t repeal ALL of Obamacare | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)