By Michael Luciano
On Tuesday, Ron Paul will appear on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno for the second time since December, when then-candidate Paul spoke with Leno about his presidential campaign at a time when the Republican race was very much up for grabs. Paul’s appearance comes on the heels of the revelation that he will not endorse Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson for president. Johnson, the former two-term governor of New Mexico who originally ran for the Republican nomination this year, is ideologically the most compatible candidate with Paul in this year’s presidential field.
This disclosure comes a week after Paul said that he does not “fully endorse” Mitt Romney for president, a candidate with whom he vehemently disagreed during the GOP debates, particularly on the issue of foreign policy. Thus, it does not appear that Paul will endorse anyone for president this year, though if Leno has any value as an interviewer, he will try his damnedest to get Paul to pick a favorite.
- Ron Paul Left Tampa Yesterday. TSA harassed the good Doc and family | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Republican Convention and the Ron Paul Revolution | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul’s Rally: The Event That Could Give Birth To A New Party | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Over 10,000 supporters brave Tropical Storm Isaac to see Ron Paul speak at USF | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul: World will leave dollar unless we replace it with a gold backed one | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Richard Gilbert to be on Jeenyus Corner Live! TONIGHT! 12am Eastern (9pm pacific) (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul Skeptical On Romney’s Speech- “The GOP Is Not My Party” | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Not Just A Man: Ron Paul is an idea whose time has come – PAULFEST | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- GOP Convention Recap; What Will Ron Paul Say on Leno Show? (thenewamerican.com)
- Paul says his backers will ‘become the GOP tent’ | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)