By Ed Decker
February 14, 2007
Early last month I wrote an article called Rising Christian Imperialism Fueled by Dominion Theology. The article is mainly about the danger of Far Right Christian dominionists gaining control after the Obama failure brings about a Far Right backlash in America.
Little did I know when I wrote it that there is already a plan in place to establish a world theocracy from America. It is part of Mormon prophetic doctrine. Now some might say that this is just some pipe dream of a cult. However, if you read this article you might not be so complacent. Mormons have been working toward that end for 160 years and they have infiltrated high levels of government especially top secret intelligence positions. One of their own Bishops, Mitt Romney, is still one of the top contenders for President of the United States in 2012.
Is it just a coincidence that Christian Dominionism is rising within the Far Right Tea Party that is being fueled at least in part by the rhetoric of a Mormon named Glen Beck and the membership of the Mormon Church? Is it just a coincidence that the main contenders for President or Vice President in 2012 are still Mormon Bishop Mitt Romney and Christian Dominionist Sarah Palin?
Is this all going to tie together somehow to fulfill Mormon prophecy and are the biblically illiterate Christians in America going to be duped into putting a Mormon or a Dominionist into office thinking that these people represent Christianity or Christ? Then after they stack the deck with their own people who is going to remove them?
I know it sounds far fetched but a few years ago any claim that there would be a socialists running government, appointing Far Left rebels and perverts, would not be taken seriously. Remember, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The reaction to the godless socialism and lawlessness might by a pseudo-Christian theocracy. By the way, under the Mormon plan and prophecy all wealth goes to the Mormon Church and the Church redistribute the wealth to whom the Church chooses in their Kingdom of God, so you still get world socialism.
All roads to the future now seem to lead to god substitutes ruling the earth. I guess all roads really do lead to Rome, in any final analysis. One might even come to believe that all world religion is part of a vast satanic conspiracy where man is led to believe that he can become like God (it is).
Anyway, this unusual article by Ed Decker is extremely thought provoking. Whatever you might think, the Mormons are deadly serious about establishing the Kingdom of God on the earth and fulfilling the prophecy about the United States before Jesus can return. The Mormons are on the similar ground as Protestants in Dominion Theology, The Roman Catholic Vatican, Masons, New Age/New Spirituality and all those in various esoteric systems that think man will bring in some utopia on earth.
- The Gold Standard Goes Mainstream | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- DOJ secretly halts FBI investigation into Israel nuclear spying/funding | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- BlogTalkRadio Host Arrested Over Views. Will THE JEENYUS BE NEXT? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Dark Side of Mitt Romney | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Hollow U.S. Props Up “Democracy” In Egypt Despite America’s Massive Debt | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul: World will leave dollar unless we replace it with a gold backed one | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Courts Will Decide If Police Can Sample DNA Without A Warrant | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Here Are The Mormon Secrets That Every Voter Should Know (businessinsider.com)
- Iran would take action if US attacked Syria | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Mormonism’s Conflict With History (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)