Eddie Murphy, who’s been falsely purported to be “dead” in multiple Internet death hoaxes, is the victim of yet another sick, wrong rumor.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, “Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – August 28, 2012.”
It is 100% false.
Murphy is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
We’re not sure why Murphy is such a popular target of death hoaxes, but his this new “death” is just as unfunny as the first hundred.
- Eddie Murphy NOT Dead in Accident (gossipcop.com)
- Eddie Murphy is Dead! Death by Twitter Hoax! (celebs.gather.com)
- Eddie Murphy Still NOT Dead (gossipcop.com)
- Eddie Murphy Death: Did He Suffer Snowboarding Accident? (contactmusic.com)
- Eddie Murphy Death Denied, But Is His Romance Over? (contactmusic.com)