Marshall D. Culpepper
THE JEENYUS CORNER
Updated: 4:13 PM.
PIEDMONT, SOUTH CAROLINA-
A spokeswoman from the Greenville County School System confirmed that there was a brief lock-down triggered at Woodmont High School this afternoon.
Susan Clark, an employee of the school district said that the false alarm was triggered when a maintenance worker wasn’t easily identified by school officials.
There has was an report from an upstate parent that a person has “broke in” to Woodmont High School, located in Greenvile County. But the incident turned out to be a false alarm.
The Mother, who heard of the incident from her son, a student at the school says she received a text message from her son, stating:
“Somebody broke into the school, it’s on lockdown”
another message “I’m so scared” and a third message that had “they haven’t found him yet”.
The lock-down situation has ended and parents of the students will receive a notification from the school about the incident this afternoon.
The school district responded to the situation very quickly, showing that the school district is well prepared to protect their students in any situation.
- The News: Can you use it, or does it use you? | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- South Carolina Grassroots Organizations Call for Real Reform | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Jeenyus Corner Nightly News: July 8th. 2012- DEBUT EPISODE! (jeenyuscorner.com)
- SC legislator to go to court in tax evasion case | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul Won Early Primaries, Mathematicians Find. Election Judge Threatened for Calling Fraud | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)