My good friend, and fellow truth warrior, Alec Scheer (of weare1776.org) is exposing the tyranny that will be carried out on two public schools in San Antonio Texas.
Here is the article he discusses in his video:
by Joe Conger / KENS 5
SAN ANTONIO — What if you could pinpoint your student’s location at school? It will be reality at two Northside schools next year. NISD has approved a tracking device for students.
For about $10 to $15, a student ID will act like a GPS for teachers and administrators.
“Every parent wants us to know where their child is at school,” said NISD spokesman Pascual Gonzalez.
The 1200 Cougars at Jones Middle School are about to get tagged.
“It’s going to give us the opportunity to track our students in the building,” said Wendy Reyes, principal at Jones Middle School.
Alec Scheer wanted to make a video on an article uploaded on KENS 5 San Antonio entitled “Students to be tagged with GPS tracking in NISD pilot program,” in it they describe ID cards that will have an RFID chipped GPS tracking technology so teachers and administrators can keep track of the students.
- RFID CHIP UPDATE: 6000 Texas students targeted as guinea pigs for RFID tracking system. (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- San Antonio police say 2 accused in school threat (sfgate.com)
- Ron Paul Passing Torch to a Libertarian Legion | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul’s Rally: The Event That Could Give Birth To A New Party | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Diabolical Genius that is Modern Government | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Stop the Establishment from Rewriting the RNC Rules | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Paul says his backers will ‘become the GOP tent’ | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Jeb Bush Says GOP Needs To Stop Blocking Liberty Movement | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Not Just A Man: Ron Paul is an idea whose time has come – PAULFEST | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)