By Mercy Otis
In an explosive Complaint filed in Suffolk Superior Court that could not only take down the current MassGOP Chairman, the current MassGOP Chairman Bob Maginn and two former Congressmen, Peter Blute and Peter Torkildsen, may end up in jail for political and financial corruption.
This past Friday August 17th, former Jenzabar Chief Financial Officer Alan MacDonald sued Massachusetts Republican Party Chairman and current Jenzabar CEO Bob Maginn for Political and Financial Corruption.
Of the explosive charges against Maginn, is that as both Chairman of the Massachusetts Republican Party and also CEO of Jenzabar, Maginn has been squandering cooperate money on political interests and illegally compensating employees like former Congressmen Blute and Torkildsen for their campaign contributions to Republican politicians.
Other explosive charges against Maginn in this court case, include MacDonald asserting that as both MassGOP Chairman and Jenzabar CEO, Maginn is also co-mingling party politics and fundraising money of the Massachusetts Republican Party with day to day business activities and business finances of Jenzabar.
- Massachusetts State Election Fraud Lawsuit Filed; Injunction Requested to Prevent Seating of Romney Appointed Delegates (dailypaul.com)
- Tom Marino, Pennsylvania GOP Congressman, Denies Sea Of Galilee Skinny Dip (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney to hold several big-money fund-raisers on Cape and Islands (boston.com)
- Sixteen Duly Elected Massachusetts Delegates and Alternates to the Republican National Convention Formally File Challenges (dailypaul.com)
- Welfare chief: We’re complying with voter law (bostonherald.com)