Another bizarre twist in the ‘Batman’ massacre case
Paul Joseph Watson
Monday, August 20, 2012
Another bizarre piece of eyewitness testimony has emerged out of the Aurora massacre, with a woman claiming that an alarm was repeatedly played shortly after the shooting began announcing “murder in the theater”.
Speaking to the Denver Post, Salina Jordan, who was situated in the theater next door to where the shootings took place, stated, “15-20 minutes into the movie that’s when you start hearing the….gunshots, the bullets start coming over into my theater and about six people got shot.”
“Five minutes after the guy comes running in and tells them that they’re shooting outside, you hear the alarm go off, it says ‘murder in the theater’ – like it’s just going off ‘murder in the theater’, ‘murder in the theater’ – it’s crazy that they got an alarm saying that there’s murder in the theater,” she added.
Why the cinema would have a pre-recorded alarm that sounded the words “murder in the theater” is both baffling and disturbing. Any emergency alarm would surely be expected to use generic words and not make reference to “murder,” which would only panic people more.
In a related story, a nurse who “saw everything” while treating victims of the shooting at the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), drowned on August 7 while swimming in Okoboji Lake, Iowa, after being reported missing by her family.
- Aurora Eyewitness: Alarm Announced “Murder In The Theater” (sgtreport.com)
- Aurora Eyewitness: alarm announced “Murder in the theater” (hangthebankers.com)
- 20. Aurora Eyewitness: Alarm Announced “Murder In The Theater” (12160.info)
- Aurora Eyewitness: Alarm Announced “Murder In The Theater” (12160.info)
- Aurora theater shooting: Nurse who drowned in Iowa treated victims (denverpost.com)