By Erik Garcés
The master manipulators who direct the trolls have devised yet another new way to deal with damning information that is factual and undeniable. With claims of fatigue over our problems, and that people don’t want to hear the bad news, they demand that I put forward solutions. Perhaps they are right.
The Buddha said that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. We can’t force feed people. Indeed, so many are so dependent upon the system, so inured by it that they will fight to protect it even though it ultimately denies most of them a better life. No one can teach people what they refuse to hear and not all trolls are mere operatives. Many are true believers.
I honestly believe few of us will change until a collapse forces people to acknowledge their enslavement. And even then, not til after the first winter when millions will die. This is why I keep telling all those Second Amendment supporters (of which I am one) that firearms are important yes, but don’t think the government isn’t prepared because we outnumber their alphabet agency apparatchiks.
They control the food.
These criminals have used illusion to coerce the masses into believing that government, in the way they have used it, is beneficial and even a good thing. Counter to what the founders understood – that at best its a necessary evil.
Today, 45.7 million Americans are receiving food stamp benefits and very near half of US citizens do not owe federal income taxes. We’ve allowed ourselves to be deceived into an almost narcotic dependency on the state for almost everything from the delusion of safety to basic needs of sustenance. Deliberately so, that we’re past the point of no return: its now quite impossible to convince a majority to vote away these ‘benefits’. Witness the violent response to that idea in Southern Europe these last months or the wails of doom in the mind control media whenever Medicare or Social Security is discussed.
No election is going to change anything; your candidate will not make a difference. Thus it should be clear that working within the current paradigm will do nothing at all to alleviate the pain that that very same paradigm is responsible for inflicting on us. It hasn’t before, why would it now?
Dr. King, Gandhi, the 1960′s anti war movement, the Tea Party, Occupy Wall Street… Understand who and what we’re dealing with – that attempts to organize against the criminals within the system have each been systematically met with either subversion or failing that, violent force.
Yes, occasionally the power structure has been forced to give, but most always on their terms and usually with any gains only perceptual and hardly significant to the long term. The power structure has proven itself quite adept at diverting, silencing or co-opting opposition when it has presented a problem to them.
So its not possible to use the force of our collective will to destroy a system based upon the collective insanity of a nation. Therefore no protests, no movement, no sort of group organizing around collective action can ever work. And since every effort using this methodology has thus far failed, why should we continue? Because as Einstein warned us: this is insane, repeating a task and expecting a different result each time.
Its time to change the way we deal with the forces of oppression and tyranny but it won’t be simple. It took 150 years to destroy the Republic that the founding fathers created and at this point is beyond redemption. Therefore the violent and tyrannical beast that the national government has grown into cannot be remedied by votes or even (and especially) by force.
We absolutely MUST remain non-violent.
You cannot use the tools of evil to defeat evil, else you become evil’s replacement. To solve a problem we cannot use the same consciousness that created it. You must see the world anew.
We must change how we think and must be more cognizant of reality. If all government is by consent of the governed and the elite are but a handful of psychopaths then it stands to reason that when enough of us simply refuse to play their game, it will eventually mean the end of their power.
Walk away. Refuse to participate in your enslavement.
That means rejecting the debt and death of societal controllers that we call government. That means accepting personal responsibility for where we are today and for where you want yourself to be. Ending the welfare/warfare state and returning to what made liberty and thus prosperity possible for what was really the only time in 5,000 years of human history. Individual liberty and respect for private property made possible by limited government and the rule of law – NOT the rule of man.
As Gandhi said, BE THE CHANGE YOU DESIRE.
- Stop banking. Deny these monsters the lifeblood of their debt and death empire. Collapse the criminal banks by rejecting them. Withdraw your purchasing power from their casino and put everything you can into physical possession of silver or gold which cannot have its value stolen by a printing press.
- Refuse government services. Refuse to consent to your enslavement by accepting services which at first always require someone else’s sacrifice. In particular, avoid any contact whatsoever with law enforcement and for any reason. They are not your friends, they are not there to help. Their job is in their title: enforcement.
- Stop paying attention to the mind control put out by the media. Once you understand that ALL government is by consent of the governed, you will see that ALL information put out by the government is about generating that consent. We know that the banks own the government. We know that just five of their corporations own all the major media. Stop watching TV or listening to talk radio. Wake the hell up and just unplug from it.
- Become self sufficient in food. If you lack that ability then stockpile edibles for the coming mathematically inevitable end of the paper dollar.
- Fight each and every traffic ticket. Deny the system any profit from the revenue generation schemes that traffic enforcement is really about. You’ll pay, but their costs will outweigh their gains.
- Participate in the last hope for a civil society: local councils and elected offices.
- Educate yourself, educate others. Go forth and share this idea with as many as you can. Actually interact with your neighbors and get away from the damn electronics. Help yourself and your family. By informing as many as possible we can mitigate the worst effects of the collapse. Spread the idea that through personal responsibility and withdrawal of consent to be governed, by refusing to participate in your own enslavement, only then can this system end.
- Don’t vote in Federal elections. This point is frequently misunderstood so if you just can’t agree with that, then write in a name not on the ballot, maybe even your own. Showcase for the system that you are aware and won’t be fed their controlled dilemma of just the ‘R’ or the ‘D’ and that you demand a real choice.
By otherwise engaging in these shams, we legitimatize the tyranny over our lives. We sanction the crimes committed in the name of ‘the people’. No matter the candidate, and it doesn’t really matter who wins, if less than 40% of us vote, no one can claim to be a legitimate leader. It won’t stop their crimes, but it will awaken that many more. And if we’re vocal with our neighbors about why we won’t vote, the mind control of the media can’t work as effectively.
We know from science that new beliefs are difficult to take hold in society. But also that once at least ten percent of a population holds a strong belief, its merely a short time before that idea becomes conventional wisdom and then a majority opinion.
We’re close to that tipping point mathematically and demographically. Congress has a ten percent favorably rating, fewer people than ever pay attention to the traditional news outlets and firearm sales are at record levels for nearly four years now. The panicked reactions to that by this tyrannical and illegitimate government telegraph the awareness and fear to observers keen enough to see it.
The end of the paper dollar will be the most profound event of our lifetimes. It will be a very painful time in American civilization but if we can educate enough people NOW, then afterward those who were informed and intelligent enough to make it though can rebuild America into the free republic it once was.
- Patriot and Marine Veteran being held in psych. Hospital over facebook posts | THE JEENYUS CORNER | (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Main Stream CNBC Admits That We Are Slaves To The Banksters (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Modern-Day Paul Revere – Brandon Raub’s Cry Against Tyranny | THE JEENYUS CORNER | (jeenyuscorner.com)
- George Rodriguez: Deferred Action | THE JEENYUS CORNER | (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Show Your Support For The Jeenyus Corner (jeenyuscorner.com)