August 18, 2012
In a riveting interview on CNBC, legendary investor Jim Rogers warned Americans to prepare for “Financial Armageddon,” saying he fully expects the economy to implode after the U.S. election.
Rogers, who for years has been an outspoken critic of the Feds policies of “Quantitative Easing,” says the world is “drowning in too much debt.” He put the blame squarely on U.S. and European governments for abusing their “license to print money.” In the U.S. alone, the national debt has surged to nearly $16 trillion, that’s more than $50,000 for every American man, woman and child.
“[They] need to stop spending money they don’t have,” Rogers said. “The solution to too much debt is not more debt… What would make me very excited is if a few people [in the government] went bankrupt…” Rogers added.
- Jim Rogers: It’s Going To Get Really “Bad After The Next Election” (sgtreport.com)
- Jim Rogers: It’s Going To Get Really “Bad After The Next Election” (dprogram.net)
- Jim Rogers: It’s Going To Get Really “Bad After The Next Election” (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Jim Rogers Issues Dramatic Warning – Money Morning (pointsofhype.wordpress.com)
- JIM ROGERS: The Global Economy Is headed For “Financial Armageddon” And Neither Presidential Candidate Will Get Us Out Of This Mess (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Jim Rogers, Scientists, Economists, and Geopolitical Analysts Issue Dramatic Warning (TZA, DOG, FAZ, SDS) (etfdailynews.com)