August 18, 2012
We have one thing in our news every day now, secret plans Israel leaks about their upcoming “shock and awe” attack on Iran. We don’t get it once a week, it’s a new story every 2 hours on every network, every paper.
Then come the admissions, that Israel can’t attack anyone without America doing the fighting. We knew that all along. What Israel also knows is that no American will fight an Israeli battle again, not after Afghanistan and Iraq.
Israel’s candidate for President, Romney, isn’t doing well in the polls.The real polls have him up to 20% behind and Netanyahu is in a total panic. Obama, as we remember from the comments he made “off microphone” to Sarkozy hates Netanyahu.
Then we learned in a recent poll that only 4% of American Jews feel Iran is a threat of any kind. What that fails to mention is that the other 96% must believe something else, like Netanyahu is lying and that any additional illegal war in the Middle East will not receive support, not from them, not from other Americans.
Going even further, there are many Americans that see the idea of the US being ordered around by Wall Street and organized crime, time we admit that is who is calling for war, as treason.
To begin with, almost like we were dealing with a legal case, I will lay out a few facts. The challenge stands, if you can prove me wrong, please do so. Of course, I wish anyone good luck with that one.
1. Israel’s Air Force is defense oriented no heavy bombers, minimal refueling capability and all 2nd and 3rd generation with upgrades. What they are not capable of doing is operating in an air defense environment that is “robust.” This is why they want US help, they can do nothing on their own but bomb defenseless Gaza, something the Egyptians will eventually demand an end to.
2. The 2003 bombing of Syria by Israel never happened. Neither did the 2007. We have conclusive proof of this. Syria has a Russian manned S300P2 air defense system, at least 10 years beyond the most advanced Patriot III variant. They can shoot down any ICBM, Cruise type missile and any stealth aircraft, things Israel won’t have for years. Why the lying? Good question.
3. Israel is telling their people that war with Iran would account for 500 dead. That is based on a war with no fighting and assuming Iran only has old Scud missiles like those Saddam used decades ago. Iran’s missiles are not only extremely advanced but deadly accurate and capable of overwhelming the “Iron Dome” system.
4. The supposed “war” is based on unverified suspicions Israel has regarding Iran’s nuclear program, suspicions the CIA disagrees with. They have no evidence and much very real evidence exists to the contrary. However, attacks on any nuclear facility, and all will come under attack, both Israel and Iran, will have serious health consequences for everyone in the region, by region I mean 1000 miles. Israel would suffer major damage to their Dimona weapons center and defense industries, Iran would suffer also but Jordan would become uninhabitable from Dimona radiation as would Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf States. Limited air and missile war against nuclear facilities is the equivalent of WMD attacks and is insane.
Despite the Putin visit to Israel, the UN Security Council is not going to authorize an attack on Iran. Syria will demand Russia veto and a Chinese veto is a given.
- Americans tired of Netanyahu’s clownish anti-Iran threats (dprogram.net)
- Americans tired of Netanyahu’s clownish anti-Iran threats (hangthebankers.com)
- Polls show most Israelis oppose strike against Iran (foxnews.com)
- Iran calls Israel’s existence ‘insult to all humanity’ (foxnews.com)
- Israeli could attack Iran without causing a major war in the region | Tom Rogan (guardian.co.uk)
- Iran: Israel’s existence ‘insult to all humanity’ (sfgate.com)