BY: ANTHONY MARTIN
A news report today indicates that the Social Security Administration has purchased 174,000 rounds of ammunition, adding the agency to a growing list of federal agencies that have purchased multithousands of rounds of ammo over the last six months.
The type of ammunition government agencies are buying is troublesome to many observers. The agencies have purchased hollow point bullets which are designed to expand once they enter their target in order to do the most damage to the victim.
Not only has the Social Security Administration purchased multithousands of rounds of hollow point bullets but so have the Department of Homeland Security and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Sources have further indicated that ammunition and firearms have been delivered to multiple agencies of the federal government, including the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Internal Revenue Service, among others.
The official explanation for the ammunition is preparation for the possibility of civil unrest during a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, a terrorist attack, or a complete economic collapse.
- 2 more federal agencies (Soc Security, National Oceanic & Atmospheric) buy hollow-point bullets (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Social Security Administration Orders Thousands of Rounds of Hollow Point Bullets (libertycrier.com)
- Social Security Administration orders thousands of rounds of hollow point bullets (rt.com)
- Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets (mountainrepublic.net)
- DHS Classifies New Ammo Purchases Following Controversy (conservativeread.com)