I just saw this post while browsing and had to share it with my readers. The Picture really is worth a thousand words… (err, how much is that in fake, fiat, fed notes?)
via FaceBook Page:
Have you really thought about the fact that America isn’t really America anymore? This isn’t your mom and dad’s America anymore, it’s Amerika.
We’re being groped at airports, stopped on the highway, & now the TSA wants to poke & prod us at sporting events, bus stations, & malls.
Do you have your papers, citizen?
The militarized police state is all around us – tanks in Anaheim at Disneyland to deny peaceful protesters their right to justice. In Detroit, a SWAT team is brought in to remove a child from her mother’s custody because she doesn’t want her daughter taking a drug that has lawsuits pending for health concerns, which Johnson & Johnson has been ordered to pay $158 million in damages for in Texas.
I thought Detroit was the respectable ‘Motor City’ & I never saw any tanks at Disney when I went as a kid, sounds more like something out of a war zone than America to me.
They’re still wire-tapping our phones, tracking our internet data, using facial recognition cameras in our streets, & if we’re told if we ‘see something, say something’, to spy on each other when they aren’t able to see exactly what everyone is doing 24 hours of the day.
Is this the DHS, or the SS?
WHEN IS ENOUGH, AMERIKA?
- Cuomo says Ryan pick will lead to “intelligent conversation on the budget” (timesunion.com)
- Crickets Invade Texas Capitol (ncsl.typepad.com)
- America or Obama’s Amerika? (therightofway.net)
- The Library of Congress in the Capitol – Pic of the Week (blogs.loc.gov)
- [Video] Conservative activists gather on Capitol Hill for AFP “Hands Off my Health Care” rally (redalertpolitics.com)