August 13, 2012
The crown jewel of the CIA’s Operation Mockingbird, the Washington Post, has posted an article and accompanying graph supposedly demonstrating how unpopular Romney’s VP choice Paul Ryan is.
The poll, produced by Gallup, shows that reality television star Sarah Palin and the Darth Vader of the neocons, Dick Cheney, were more popular VP choices. Even the senator from Israel, Joe Lieberman, was more favorably viewed.
Of course, none of this matters. Ryan was selected by the ruling elite because he has fronted “ambitious budgets,” as Forbes calls his fiscal policy (or rather the fiscal policy of his establishment handlers).
- On Mitt Picking Paul Ryan for VP (anythingbuttheist.blogspot.com)
- Is Paul Ryan Mittens Dick Cheney, The Real Presidnt Behind The President? (loveisunlimd.wordpress.com)
- Paul Ryan Already Polling Badly (motherjones.com)
- 42% of Americans Think Paul Ryan Was Not a Great Choice (theatlanticwire.com)
- Mixed Reaction to Ryan Pick (politicalwire.com)