August 10, 2012
Debbie Schlussel is reporting:
New York’s top Department of Homeland Security cop is suing Department of Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano in an explosive but heretofore unnoticed federal lawsuit alleging Homeland Security employment discrimination against straight male agents by Napolitano in favor of her lesbian girlfriend and sexual harassment of male agents by Napolitano’s handpicked Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Chief of Staff, Suzanne Barr. The lawsuit alleges that Barr demanded a male ICE Special Agent engage in oral sex with her and that she relocated three top male ICE agents’ offices to the men’s bathroom at ICE headquarters. All of the alleged misconduct was the behavior of Barack Obama’s hand-picked people running the Department of Homeland Security, who’ve created a hostile work environment for straight male agents, a story I recently broke on this site.
Schlussel pours it on:
The lawsuit further elucidates several stories reported on this site about discrimination against straight male Homeland Security officials in favor gay officials, including Napolitano’s girlfriend, Dora Schriro. As I noted, Schriro had zero experience in law enforcement, and yet, she was appointed ICE Policy Director and set the current Obamaimmigration enforcement policy of not enforcing immigration laws. (Schriro, who made a mess of Arizona’s prisons and empowered violent prisoners against prison guards, is now making a mess of New York’s prisons, a cushy job Napolitano got her so she could be close to a sick relative in New York.
- Department of Homeland Security Goes Wild; DHS Chief Favored Lesbo Pal (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Janet Napolitano Turned Homeland Security Into Man-Hater’s Club (righttruth.typepad.com)
- ‘Treated male staffers like lapdogs’… (nydailynews.com)
- Blockbuster: Janet Napolitano, gal pals exposed in lawsuit (seeingredaz.wordpress.com)
- Big Sis Slapped With Discrimination Suit for Reportedly Favoring Gal Pals (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Top New York ICE Officer Sues Napolitano For Discrimination Against Men (wnyc.org)