This quiet push would make citizens in dozens of states irrelevant
Progressive organizations are quietly pushing a “popular vote” that could see only 14 states – those with the largest populations – decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states, according to a book released this week that’s now skyrocketing up bestseller charts.
The book contains a bonus chapter on the subject and documents concerns over voter fraud in the upcoming presidential election.
It also presents new information about a foreign-based company – Scytl – running hundreds of online U.S. voting systems.
“Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed” uncovers the template for Obama’s next four years – the actual, extensive plans created by Obama’s own top advisers and progressive strategists.
The book is written by New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.
“Fool Me Twice” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.
- Is this how Obama will steal election? (wnd.com)
- Is This How Obama Will Steal Election? (johnmalcolm.me)
- IS THIS HOW OBAMA WILL STEAL ELECTION? This quiet push would make citizens in dozens of states irrelevant (kleinonline.wnd.com)
- Looking at the Electoral Map and the Potential for Voter Fraud (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- Yikes! Obama to regulate your paycheck? (wnd.com)
- Obama’s 2nd-term scheme to disarm border agents (wnd.com)
- Is This How Obama Will Steal Election? (catholicglasses.com)
- They Can’t Steal the Election If We Vote! (rushlimbaugh.com)
- DCCC more interested in ginning up supporters than protecting voters (redalertpolitics.com)
- ‘Fool Me Twice’ release and media tour begins today (nalert.blogspot.com)