August 9, 2012
A post today on the Daily Paul website shows a fearsome black “special response team” armored vehicle on a flatbed trailer in transit somewhere in Kentucky.
The difference between this military vehicle and previous ones trotted out by the Ministry of Homeland Security is that the words “Immigration and Customs Enforcement” and “Police/Rescue” are missing.
Apparently, the pretense of a military response to armed illegal immigrants with RPGs is no longer required. I jest, but not much.
Over the last few months, the DHS has purchased millions of rounds of ammunition and an array of state-of-the-art weapons. As Mike Adams notes, the 450 million rounds of ammo purchased by the DHS is enough to wage more than 6 years of Iraq-level combat.
The DHS was established after the attacks of September 11, 2001, ostensibly to protect the homeland from terrorist attacks and as a cabinet-level bureaucracy that responds to man-made accidents and natural disasters.
Unless the government is expecting al-Qaeda to invade, there is little reason for the existence of this sort of vehicle and the stockpiling of weapons and millions of rounds of ammunition. The only logical conclusion here is that the feds are expecting the American people to revolt.
The DHS arsenal is obviously a response to the fact almost half of more than 300 million Americans own guns and a sizable number will resist any attempt by government to confiscate them.
As we reported last month, a new study funded by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists. The DHS earlier produced a report that conflates these “rightwing extremists” with white supremacists and others who are supposedly recruiting returning veterans.
The latest mass shooting psyop in Wisconsin has set in place the narrative that white supremacists — who the government considers indistinguishable from folks suspicious of government – represent a violent threat demanding government response.
- Homeland Security armored vehicle being hauled through Kentucky (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- DHS Puts Out Urgent Order For Riot Gear (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Homeland Security and Military Vehicles – Pictures I Captured while in Kentucky (dprogram.net)
- Big Sis: Drones To Be Used For “Public Safety” (jeenyuscorner.com)
- DHS Crushed This Analyst for Warning About Far-Right Terror (wired.com)
- Martial law “is right around the corner.” DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law? (animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com)
- More on DHS domestic terror office that was shut down by GOP pressure (americablog.com)
- DHS Adds High Powered Battle Rifle to Arms Build-up (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Doug Hagmann: Obama Re-election Insurrection Imminent (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- DHS Crushed This Analyst for Warning About Far-Right Terror (dokmz.wordpress.com)