By Pat Shannan
Who really deserves the most publicity in Aurora? The man who single-handedly prevented a mass execution or the mentally unstable individual who has been blamed for a movie theater massacre?
After weeks of front-page headlines and lead TV news stories, the controlled news propagandists could find no new words with which to further demonize James Holmes, having worn out the gun-grabbing card. But with contrary witness testimony, yet-to-be-seen surveillance tapes from both inside and outside the Aurora, Colorado movie theater and exculpatory evidence strewn around the rear parking lot, the question is no longer whether Holmes acted alone, but rather did he act at all—except as a setup patsy for the real killers.
Yet amidst all the hysteria, one pertinent news story has been omitted—one that might have been the forerunner to all this, except for one decisive act by a law-abiding, gun-toting citizen.
Aurora has a law that prevents people, even those with a permit for concealed weapons, from carrying guns in public places like a movie theater or a restaurant.
However, the setting on a Sunday afternoon only three months earlier had been much the same when the sitting congregation of the New Destiny Church heard a car crash outside just as services were ending. Josephine Echols, 67, mother of the pastor, ran outside to be of assistance, in case anyone was hurt. Instead, she was shot five times and killed by Kiarron Parker, 29, who was recently released from prison after serving time for drug charges and assault on two police officers. This, too, happened in the quiet town of Aurora.
The different hitch in this earlier case was that one of the church members, the murdered woman’s nephew, was an off-duty Denver policeman who happened to be armed that day. As Parker turned to enter the church, presumably to take hostages and shoot more people, Antonio Milow was stepping outside and saw his aunt being shot. He drew his service revolver, leveled a quick bead and dropped Parker with one shot.
Neither of these cases offers anything to support the ridiculous liberal cause of disarming the citizenry and actually should be all that the voting citizens of Aurora need to repeal those city statutes that prevent one from protecting himself in a public place.
Milow was not in the church on police duty. He was there as a private citizen. Fortunately, he had a weapon and knew how to use it.
FOX-TV News reported that Holmes has been asking his jailer, “Why am I here?” This is straight from the mind-control textbook. After 44 years, Sirhan Sirhan still remembers nothing from the RFK murder night, leading many to believe, including this author, that he too was mind-controlled.
- I-assassin. (davidwestern.wordpress.com)
- Another Aurora Mass Murder Prevented; Where was the Mainstream Media? (americanfreepress.net)
- Aurora’s Little Known Story (myconservativethoughts.wordpress.com)
- James Holmes’ Psychiatrist Warned University Before Aurora Shooting (theatlanticwire.com)
- My grandma and I are psychopaths (dailymail.co.uk)
- Aurora movie theater shooting suspect to make first court appearance (denverpost.com)
- ANDREW KLAVAN: A Mainstream Media Glossary: “After watching and listening to mainstream media news… (pjmedia.com)
- Who is Colorado mass murderer James Holmes? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Was Federal Operation Behind the Creation of Aurora Mass Murderer? (americanfreepress.net)
- NRA Sent Paranoid Fundraising Letter Three Days After Aurora Shooting (thinkprogress.org)
- Shooting in Sikh Temple: Who Benefits Big-time? (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Is There a Batman Shooting Conspiracy and Cover-Up? (lewrockwell.com)
- You: US mayors run ad during Olympics coverage calling for tighter gun controls (guardian.co.uk)
- Murdered by Guns: The Truth (americanfreepress.net)
- Report: Doctor asked police about suspected gunman (sacbee.com)
- The Colorado Massacre, Gun Control, and the Law of Large Numbers (skepticblog.org)
- Only law-abiding armed citizens can prevent more Auroras | Tammy Bruce (guardian.co.uk)