A woman from Tambov, Russia known as the “Black Widow” because she loves horror films and spiders, is currently on trial for drugging and raping 10 men.
The woman, known only as Valeria K., would lure men back to her apartment where she would serve them drinks laced with a powerful sedative that would put them to sleep for about 24 hours. She would then undress them, stimulate them and tie a rope around their penis to keep it erect while she had sex sith them.
The men would end up in hospital with symptoms of poisoning and penis trauma after they awoke. When police were called, all the men told them about a hot brunette woman they had been fooling around with before they blacked out. With descriptions of the woman from so many victims, police were able to arrest Valeria K. for rape.
So far, police know about 10 victims, but only 9 of them are pressing charges against her. The 10th man is refusing to press charges, saying he remembers bits and pieces of the incident and enjoyed it. He says he “likes hot women,” and thought the assault “was great.” He does however, regret that he was drugged and couldn’t remember more.
- Anti-rape campaigns: “Hey women, stop getting so drunk” (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Man had penis stolen while he was sleeping (newslite.tv)
- Athens man allegedly binds, then rapes woman (onlineathens.com)
- Athens man allegedly binds, rapes woman (onlineathens.com)
- Police apologise for rape poster (bbc.co.uk)
- Man Cleared Of Rape Charges Because Victim Was Transgender (bossip.com)
- OKC police: Sleeping woman raped (koco.com)
- Teen accused of raping elderly KC woman during home burglary (kansascity.com)
- Woman accused of raping two young boys (wpri.com)
- Man beats rape rap after victim found to be a man (thelocal.se)