In the year 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank. They were Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
In 2011 the only countries left without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are: Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
It’s about control and they’re damn good at it.
List of Rothschild Owned Central Banks
- Rothschild Central Bank Countries (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Rothschild Central Bank Countries (teapartywpbfl.wordpress.com)
- In The Year 2000 There Were Seven Countries Without A Rothschild-Owned Central Bank: They were Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Iran is 1 of 3 countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control (politicalcrazyness.tumblr.com)
- Breaking: Rothschild’s City Of London Banking Cabal Implodes! (shereekrider.wordpress.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Report from Inside a Major Insider Rothschild Conference (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Iran: Sanctions No Less Than Military War, Says Central Bank Chief (eurasiareview.com)
- German Police Officers Take Off Helmets & Marched With German Citizens Against Rothschild European Central Bank! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- BEST OF THE WEB FLASHBACK: General Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran (sott.net)
- Serbia law reins in central bank (bbc.co.uk)