August 3, 2012
President Obama spoke to supporters in Florida this afternoon, but was careful to stick to his script, relying heavily on his teleprompters.
The president campaigned without teleprompters last month, when he made his controversial “you didn’t build that” remark about business owners.
A campaign aide insisted last week that Obama’s slip up wouldn’t change the campaign’s teleprompter strategy.
- Obama Brings Back Teleprompter in Hopes to Win Florida (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Brings Back Teleprompter (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Making Its Triumpant Return: TOTUS (minx.cc)
- President Obama Reads to Crowd in Northern Virginia (jthmishmash.com)
- Obama switches off teleprompter (thehill.com)
- Obama switches off teleprompter (redalertpolitics.com)
- Obama trades teleprompter for flashcards (theblaze.com)
- Obama Relies Less on Teleprompter (politicalwire.com)
- Obama Goes Off Prompter (minx.cc)
- Mitt Romney: ‘End of quote’ (dailykos.com)
- Obama Brings Back Teleprompter in Hopes to Win Florida (thebusypost.wordpress.com)