By Joe Newby
The Obama re-election campaign, along with the Democratic National Committee and the Ohio Democratic Party filed a lawsuit in Ohio to strike down part of that state’s law regarding military voting, Breitbart.com reported Thursday.
“Currently, Ohio allows the public to vote early in-person up until the Friday before the election,” Mike Flynn wrote. Military members, he added, are “given three extra days to do so.”
Flynn says he thinks the extra time is “entirely reasonable given the demands on servicemen and women’s time and their obligations to their sworn duty.”
But it seems that Democrats view the rule as “arbitrary” with “no discernible rational basis.”
“It’s a chilling notion that we should be opposed to those voting in the final three days because they may or may not vote on our side of the issues,” said Ohio Democratic Party chairman Chris Redfern.
- Obama, DNC And Ohio Democrat Party Suing To Restrict Military Voting (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Unreal… Obama Camp Sues to Restrict Military Votes (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Obama, Democrats suing to block military voting in Ohio? (hotair.com)
- Obama Campaign Sues to Disenfranchise Military Voters (redstate.com)
- Obama campaign, DNC sue Ohio over early voting (politico.com)
- Obama Campaign SUES to RESTRICT Military Voting……..tell me again why you support Barack? (therightofway.net)
- Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Obama Campaign Sues Ohio To SUPPRESS MILITARY VOTES (pepperhawkfarm.wordpress.com)
- Obama campaign, DNC sue Ohio over early voting restrictions (dailykos.com)
- Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting (happolatismiscellany.wordpress.com)