By Lori Stacey
As I wrote in a previous article, “Is Chief Justice Roberts actually sly as a fox?“, I pointed out soon after the supreme court’s decision on the constitutionality of thehealthcare bill that it actually has now become null and void.
To review, when Chief Justice Roberts defied the administration by specifically declaring it to be a tax, that meant the healthcare bill was determined by the Supreme Court to be a revenue raising bill which can never be originated in the Senate. Since the Senate version is the one that actually was passed by both houses and then forwarded to Obama for his signature, the entire bill is invalid and of no legal force as it was not passed according to the clear and basic rules of Congress which is stated in our constitution in Article 1,Section 7,Clause 1.
In the days and weeks following the court’s decision, there appears to not be one single member in either the House or Senate coming forward to inform the American people of an actual victory in defeating Obamacare.
There are only 2 reasonable conclusions for their silence in this matter. They are honestly, grossly incompetent and do not even know the basic rules of proper procedures that must be followed in order for particular bills to become enforceable laws. Or, they are intentionally keeping their mouths shut while they parade around vowing to repeal Obamacare as if it is something they are really committed to. Are they just playing in acting roles trying to be seen as fake, heroes in attempting to repeal something that should be considered void in order to help get them re-elected? Are they completely corrupt liars or too afraid to really buck the administration in a meaningful way? Or are they just totally incompetent or take us all for fools?
Those are the only possible conclusions one can come to as to why there is not one single member of Congress pointing out that Obamacare became null and void as soon as the Supreme Court ruled it a tax.
The recent vote in the House to repeal the bill should be seen as nothing but a circus act in order to get re-elected. As the fabricated effort to now get the repeal through the Senate is nothing but a gross waste of time and great deception upon the American people. Meanwhile, there are many other laws that legitimately should be repealed that receive very little energy such as the NDAA, the Patriot Act and many others that attempt to destroy our Bill of Rights.
Americans should be pounding every member of Congress with phone calls demanding answers to these questions and to finally reveal to the public at large that the entire Affordable Care Act is dead in the water. The corruption must stop and the truth must finally be revealed.
Aren’t you sick and tired of it all, yet?
- Full Repeal of ObamaCare Is Now on the Ballot (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Unfolding Obamacare Disaster (johnmalcolm.me)
- Individual Mandate A Tax Or A Penalty (redstate.com)
- Rep. Bachmann: Justice Roberts’ Obamacare Ruling Was ‘Completely and Utterly Wrong’ (cnsnews.com)
- Senator Leahy Threatens Justice Roberts In Advance of the Obamacare Decision (independentsentinel.com)
- Some Tea Party advice for Governor Romney (thehill.com)
- America’s Doctor Shortage Is Getting Scary (newser.com)
- Oops! It’s a Tax: Obamacare (o.canada.com)
- Congress to Waste Everyone’s Time by Repealing Obamacare Again [Obamacare] (jezebel.com)
- Mitt Romney react to Supreme Court: Obamacare is a “job killer.” Transcript (blogs.suntimes.com)