July 30, 2012
Washington’s agenda involves death squad diplomacy. Evidence mounts proving it. It’s standard practice in all US direct and proxy wars. It’s how America treats its enemies.
Massacres and unspeakable atrocities are committed. Women are raped. Civilians are treated like combatants. They’re indiscriminately killed.
Others are targeted for opposing US aggression. Children are harmed like adults. Prisoners are tortured. No crime’s too gruesome to commit.
Lies, duplicity, and coverup follow. Media scoundrels bear direct responsibility. Their hands are bloodstained like US officials, forces and proxy killers.
Vietnam’s Operation Phoenix became a prototype for today’s wars. It included intimidation, kidnappings torture, and mass murder. At issue was eliminating opposition elements. Terrorizing people into submission was policy.
Southeast Asia tactics are replicated in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Barbarism defines US policy.
On July 11, German writer Jurgen Todenhofer confirmed the presence of Al Qaeda insurgents in Syria. He met with them, he said. He holds them and others like them responsible for mass terror attacks.
- NATO Death Squads Attempt to Ethnically Divide Syria (EndtheLie.com)
- NATO Death Squads Attempt to Ethnically Divide Syria (landdestroyer.blogspot.com)
- NATO Death Squads Attempt to Ethnically Divide Syria (waronyou.com)
- Al-Qaeda Infiltrating Syrian Opposition, With US Support (news.antiwar.com)
- German intelligence: al-Qaeda all over Syria (jeenyuscorner.com)
- NATO Death Squads Attempt to Ethnically Divide Syria (blacklistednews.com)
- Death Squads Ravage Syrian Town – West Calls For “Action” (blacklistednews.com)
- BBC Rides with Al Qaeda in Aleppo, Syria (landdestroyer.blogspot.com)
- BBC Rides with Al Qaeda in Aleppo, Syria (EndtheLie.com)
- Al Qaeda in Iraq threatens attacks in U.S. (latimes.com)