July 12, 2012
The Department of Homeland Security and the national security state are determined to convert the nation’s airports into Gestapo zones where citizens are subjected to the latest high-tech surveillance technology.
The latest example: the CIA’s technology front group, In-Q-Tel, has subcontracted with a cutting edge company to develop a molecular-level scanner that Homeland Security plans to install in airports.
“Within the next year or two, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security will instantly knoweverything about your body, clothes, and luggage with a new laser-based molecular scanner fired from 164 feet (50 meters) away,” reports Gizmodo. “From traces of drugs or gun powder on your clothes to what you had for breakfast to the adrenaline level in your body—agents will be able to get any information they want without even touching you.”
The new system is ten million times faster and one million times more sensitive than the current naked body porno scanners the TSA uses. Because of its range, the device can be used on everybody who enters or leaves an airport – and, as Janet Napolitano has promised, at the local mall, sports stadium and hotel.
- New CIA Scanner Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level (zazenlife.com)
- Department of Homeland Security Testing Molecular Scanner [REPORT] (mashable.com)
- New Homeland Security Laser Scanner Reads People At Molecular Level (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Homeland Security’s New Molecular Scanner (neatorama.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Hidden Government Scanners Will Instantly Know Everything About You From 164 Feet Away (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New Homeland Security Laser Scanner Reads People At Molecular Level (johnmalcolm.me)
- New Homeland Security Laser Scanner Reads People At Molecular Level (blacklistednews.com)
- Here’s What the CIA Has Been Investing in…You’re Not Gonna Like it (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- New Homeland Security Laser Scanner Reads People At Molecular Level (redalertpolitics.com)
- Hidden Government Scanners Will Instantly Know Everything About You From 164 Feet Away (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)