Finally, after weeks of virtual silence, a corporate media venue is warning about the threat posed to the Second Amendment by the United Nations’ so-called “Small Arms Treaty.”
“It may not come as surprising news to many of you that the United Nations doesn’t approve of our Second Amendment. Not one bit. And they very much hope to do something about it with help from some powerful American friends,” writes Larry Bell for Forbes.
If ratified by the Senate, Bell warns, the United Nations will:
1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the anti-gun media never seem to grasp).
4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
The United States joined 152 other nations and officially supported the U.N. Arms Treaty Resolution in January of 2010. Secretary of State Clinton has promised to push the treaty through the Senate.
- BEWARE UN Small Arms Treaty 27 July 2012 !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Elimination of the Second Amendment Is Upon Us – the Small Arms Treaty Coming on July 27th (independentsentinel.com)
- Forbes Op-ed Voices Opposition to Gun-grabbing U.N. Treaty (tatoott1009.com)
- BEWARE UN Small Arms Treaty July 27 2012 !!!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- BEWARE UN Small Arms Treaty 27 July 2012 !!! (teapartywpbfl.wordpress.com)
- Obama Administration Participates in Finalizing UN Gun Grabbing Treaty (sgtreport.com)
- Obama told to back off U.N. gun treaty (wnd.com)
- Obama Administration Participates in Finalizing UN Gun Grabbing Treaty (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Rothschild, Soros and Rockefeller Want Your Firearms (keystoliberty.wordpress.com)
- Another attack on the Second Amendment: UN Small Arms Treaty (zionistoutrage.com)