Bizarre power trip behavior of federal agency reaches new level of craziness
Paul Joseph Watson
If you thought the bizarre power trip behavior of the TSA couldn’t get any crazier – think again. According to a friend of political commentator Lew Rockwell, the federal agency is now ordering travelers passing through security to “freeze” on command.
Explaining how he had arranged with his family to split up as they were passing through airport security, the correspondent, whose story is posted at LewRockwell.com, explains how he heard a commotion from a different security lane.
We heard a “freeze, freeze” or something like this coming from the output side of (false) security (where my wife was), followed by further barking of commands. From where I was, I couldn’t see much.”
“It turns out they were doing a new drill. They want all passengers to freeze on command. My wife told me later that she didn’t follow this order fast enough, so the subsequent barks I heard were directed at her.”
TSA supervisors expressed little other than disinterest when the man’s wife complained at being ordered around in such an overbearing manner.
“I think back to when I was a child, playing and wrestling in the back of the station wagon on long trips – no seatbelts or child seats. Now we get yelled at in the airport. I don’t feel safer,” the post concludes.
If accurate, the new policy represents yet another pointless exercise of power that seems designed to achieve little else than harassing travelers and treating them like prisoners by aggressively demanding immediate subservience.
As we reported yesterday, the TSA is now demanding the right to test drinks purchased by passengers after they have already passed through airport security. The new policy serves only to further inconvenience travelers who have already gone through humiliating grope downs and body scanners.
- New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? – Infowars.com (thetimetimes.com)
- New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (12160.info)
- TSA Powertrippers Order Passengers to “Freeze!” (musicians4freedom.com)
- 3. New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (12160.info)
- (“Bizarre power trip behavior of federal agency reaches new level of craziness”) Prison Planet.com ” New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New TSA Policy: Ordering Travelers To “Freeze” On Command? (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Hey, Serfs! (sgtreport.com)
- MUST VIEW: Lew Rockwell Putting the World in Perspective (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- TSA Demands Bizarre New Power To Test Drinks Purchased In Airports (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)