In case you were not aware of it, this month is “Repent of Non-Christians Obama and Romney Month (2 Chronicles 19:2).”
“God commands the USA to have a Christian government so Americans can be blessed with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” writes Pastor Steven Andrew, president of USA Christian Ministries. Andrew is “calling denominations, pastors and Christians throughout July to speak up for Christians to be elected, and to publicly repent of sinning against God with non-Christians Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.” He claims that the Republican party should name Ron Paul as its nominee; otherwise, Christians need to leave the Republican and Democrat parties and rally behind the Constitution Party’s candidate.
According to Andrew, a number of people and organizations associated with the religious right are straying down the wrong path. “Sadly, many turned astray with Romney or Obama and refused to repent when asked, including Franklin Graham, Pat Robertson, Joel Osteen, Jerry Falwell Jr, Tony Perkins, Richard Land, TD Jakes, National Right to Life, Susan B Anthony, NOM and others. Their sins are obvious (Ezekiel 22:26-29),” he claims, adding “If you love Jesus and want to help the USA, then call for Ron Paul or Virgil Goode to be President and repent of Obama and Romney in July.”
Goode is the candidate of the Constitution Party, which calls for a theocratic, Bible-based form of government.
“You are throwing your vote away by voting for God’s enemies-because helping those who hate the LORD gets God angry (2Chronicles 19:2),” he warns.
“God warns that Obama and Romney are ‘accursed’ (Galatians 1:9). Christians believe that Jesus is the Second Person of the Godhead. As a Mormon, Romney thinks Jesus is a created being, the spirit brother of Lucifer. Mormons also think men become a God,” he alleges. “Obama covered the name and cross of Jesus at Georgetown, believes in leaving living babies to die who survive botched abortions and is trying to remove the Bible from government.”
“God says turn away from Obama and Romney,” Anderson concludes.
- Christian RIght Injunction (lewrockwell.com)
- Ron Paul to attempt Republican coup (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Lawyers for Ron Paul – Romney Caught Cheating (weeklyintercept.blogspot.com)
- Can Ron Paul Win it All? (middlebrickroad.com)
- Ron Paul Campaign has $3.3 million on hand: Whats in store for the convention (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Ron Paul Disenfranchisement (5440fight.com)
- Ron Paul ONE – Lawyers for Ron Paul (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Lawyers for Ron Paul: Our Legal Position is Well Founded. Romney Camp Has Organized Criminal Acts (libertycrier.com)
- Religious right’s new rivals (salon.com)
- Justice Roberts’ Greater Truth (salem-news.com)