Ron Paul Examiner
The 2nd Continental Congress signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, 1776, 236 years ago today. America was founded upon the principles of freedom and liberty for all. We should have the freedom to make our own decisions separate from the government. We should have the right to have our voices heard in government. Above all, the Founding Fathers believed that “when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” If we as Americans, are being abused by the powers of government, we have to make it a priority in order to remove the government from office.
For over 22 years, Ron Paul has been one of the most defiant politicians we have ever seen. Believed to be one of the most incorruptible politicians in Congress today, Dr. Paul does not and will not side with big banks and large corporations. If the Founding Fathers had dreamed about an ideal politician who would defend and protect the freedoms and liberties in which our nation was founded upon, Ron Paul would be the politician. Although Dr. Paul does not have the history of having his legislation passed, it does however show how much our Congress denies the liberty and freedom once granted within the Constitution. To see some of his legislation, visit “What Has Ron Paul Done.” Ron Paul’s deep knowledge in foreign policy and Austrian Economics has allowed him to predict many of the issues our nation has encountered, yet he is shunned in modern politics. Ron Paul is deemed “radical” and “out-of-touch” by the mainstream media. Ron Paul’s premise of beliefs lies within the Constitution, and yet he is radical in our current society.
- Ron Paul to attempt Republican coup (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul Campaign has $3.3 million on hand: Whats in store for the convention (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul: Obamacare is a ‘misdiagnosis’ of the problem (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul surprise in Arkansas! (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul Gets Inducted Into Congressional Baseball Hall Of Fame, Wears Hideous Jersey [Ron Paul] (deadspin.com)
- Question (Almost) No One Is Asking (themoderatevoice.com)
- The Ron Paul Crossword Puzzle (lewrockwell.com)
- Hot Ads: Ron Paul attacks, Gov. Walker attacked – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Do We Still Have A Constitution? by Judge Napolitano (ronpaulflix.com)
- Could Ron Paul Win the Nomination at RNC? (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)