By Mason Buran
As we are closing in on the Republican National Convention, it seems as if the Ron Paul Campaign has conjured up a plan to once again shock the nation. Few acknowledge that fact Mitt Romney has not even been formally nominated, let alone the fact that Ron Paul is still actively campaigning for the nomination. However, the official campaign of Ron Paul and a small Paul supporting grassroots group named LAWYERS FOR RON PAUL are effectively working above the fray in order to make the biggest impact this August. The Ron Paul campaign has not stopped and has something up it’s sleeves come this August.
In a recent interview conducted with Ron Paul Campaign Spokesperson, Doug Wead, It was pointed out that there remains a strategy behind the Paul’s acquisition of several hundred delegates to attend the Republican National Convention in August. Another noteworthy fact is that in a recent article by USA Today, it was noted that Ron Paul’s official campaign has $3,300,000 in cash on hand (June 19th). Furthermore, when Wead was asked about what they are planning to do with the funds he stated, “we have a reason behind getting those delegates and we are not going to release it”. He then went on to comment on the expected atmosphere of the Convention this August. Although the national media in the United States portrays Ron Paul as a radical non-conventional Republican, many international news outlets see Paul as a icon of sanity amongst the seemingly insane.
- Ron Paul Campaign has $3.3 million on hand: Whats in store for the convention (examiner.com)
- Ron Paul Campaign Statement on Louisiana GOP Convention (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Romney campaign ousts Ron Paul delegates (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Ron Paul suspends active campaigning (cbsnews.com)
- Does Paul’s Iowa delegate sweep indicate brighter days ahead for … – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Ron Paul Exposes the False Left/Right Paradigm (musicians4freedom.com)
- Ron Paul: Join Me in Tampa (ronpaulnews.net)
- Ron Paul: Obamacare is a ‘misdiagnosis’ of the problem (jeenyuscorner.com)
- The Ron Paul Disenfranchisement (5440fight.com)
- Ron Paul ONE – Lawyers for Ron Paul (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)