Romney continues to defend his plan, but new report shows romneycare costs grew by 600% from 2007 to 2010, adding 1.3 billion dollars of additional expenses to the already troubled eonomy in MA. When Romney left office he had already added 1 billion dollars in debt and 700 million dollars in new taxes under the guise of “fees”. Last year alone, romneycare cost 700 Million dollars for only 6.5 million people in the entire State of Massachusetts. Now, MA is in debt by 20 BILLION DOLLARS THAT IT CANNOT PAY!
And that’s not the only real cost, since Cato institute already busted Romney by uncovering the fact that 20% of the cost of romneycare comes from the federal government through medicaid. With 311 Million citizens in United States, romney’s socialized medicine inspiration for obamacare will end up bankrupting the nation and we won’t have anyone else to pay the extra costs for our federal costs.
Romney’s press entourage also like to hide the fact that he was in bed with diehard liberal socialist lifetime democrats when he came up with “his” romneycare idea. Who was the brain behind romneycare? Liberal professor Jon Gruber. “Thinking back, Gruber can’t help but gush. ‘I’m a Dem through and through, but Romney really knocked my socks off, I thought, here’s a guy who knows how to get things done.” Of course, now that Mitt Romney is flip flopping by trying to fool the voters to give him the GOP mantle through acting like he is against obamacare, his old diehard liberal buddy Jon is not as excited about Romney anymore.
- How Romneycare is like Obamacare on taxes (salon.com)
- Four Things Romney Wishes He Hadn’t Said About Romneycare (theatlanticwire.com)
- Supreme Court Upholds Romneycare (isoutrage.wordpress.com)
- Rubio on Romneycare: At Least You Can Flee It! (nymag.com)
- Maddow Nears Meltdown on HBO’s Real Time: ‘Leave Me Alone About RomneyCare, All of You’ (newsbusters.org)
- Olbermann: Obamacare Ruling Gives Romney New Problem (huffingtonpost.com)
- Justice Ginsburg Cited Romneycare As A Reason For Upholding Obamacare (businessinsider.com)
- President to sell Obamacare, will point to Romneycare – Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)
- Happy Birthday, RomneyCare! You’re Growing So Expensive So Fast! (reason.com)
- Out Of The Closet & Now Unabashedly: Ineligible Mitt Romney ~ Begins His Cronie Organized Criminal Acts! (politicalvelcraft.org)