June 28, 2012
There will be much written about the US Supreme Court’s decision not to overturn major portions of the “Obamacare” health care bill, but in reality it simply recognizes the obvious: the US Fedgov can pretty much do what it likes.
In a direct and cogent analysis posted on Infowars, Kurt Nimmo cuts to the heart of the issue, as follows:
Today’s ruling is important because it is the first time in history that the federal government has required citizens enter into contract with private corporations to buy a product or service. It also represents one of the most egregious violations of the Constitution in American history.
Nimmo is “telling it like it is” … and giving us a larger context for this decision, and its anti-freedom impacts. In fact, this sort of authoritarianism has been building for some time.
The Constitution is often presented as freedom’s bulwark, but history seems to show it’s been pretty much of a dead letter since the Civil War, if not earlier. US patriots don’t like to hear that, of course. Put it in blunter terms: Individual freedom, such as it is, has been eroding since the Founders put pen to paper.
There are plenty of questions about the status of the United States and the secret societies that swarmed about its initial composition. There are questions about the ultimate allegiances of such “founders” as Alexander Hamilton, who may have been an agent of the European Banks and their New York counterparts.
- The Nazi-fication of America? FedGov Can Surely Do What It Wants (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- The Nazi-fication of America? (musicians4freedom.com)
- Obamacare to Mandate “Interventions” by Fat Gestapo (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Supreme Court approves of unlimited taxes (thepathtotyranny.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Bows and Scrapes Before the Neocons (jeenyuscorner.com)
- In a victory for the New Deal bastardization of the Constitution, the Supreme Court has ruled that the government can mandate at gunpoint that Americans buy monopolized health care insurance. (12160.info)
- Greens Demand Bilderberg Confab Be Made Public via InfoWars (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Thursday (6-28-12) Lee Hazeldean (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Lila Rose, Tony Perkins, Father Pavone and more Pro-life Leaders Respond to Supreme Court’s Obamacare Ruling! | Live Action News & Opinion (amhec.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Obamacare! THE ACT OF 1871 DO YOU BELIEVE NOW (tatoott1009.com)