Friday, June 29, 2012
After losing a fighter jet earlier this month while conducting a high-speed, low altitude invasion of Syria’s airspace, Turkey has now pledged to treat any Syrian operation along its borders as a military threat.
“Turkey’s warning could tilt the dynamic along the border, which has become an incubator for Syrian antigovernment rebels who are seeking increased levels of international support. Turkey’s pledge to respond to aggression from Syrian forces could help the rebel Free Syrian Army by deterring Syrian forces from attacking—or else result in Turkish retaliation for cross-border attacks on rebels,” reported the Wall Street Journal in their article, “Turkey Warns of Retaliation Against Syria.” This encapsulates the brazen warping of logic applied by NATO aggressors as they seek to perpetuate the bloodbath and destabilization caused by their own proxy forces, primarily harbored, armed, and deployed from NATO member Turkey.
- Occupy Syria: Turkey Creates De-Facto Buffer Zone in Syria (stratrisks.com)
- Turkey threatens Syria with retaliation over jet (kansascity.com)
- All Too Predictable: Bilderberg Plan to Force NATO’s Turkey Into Syrian War (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)
- Turkey threatens Syria with retaliation (thehindu.com)
- Syria and the Phantom (counterpunch.org)
- Turkey deploys anti-aircraft guns to Syrian border (cbc.ca)
- Turkey asks Nato about a no-fly zone as Syria makes it clear that it’s ready to fight dirty (syriantaskforce.org)
- NATO Member Turkey Harboring Terrorist Army (landdestroyer.blogspot.com)
- Turkey Vows Retaliation For Downing Of Military Jet By Syria (mysanantonio.com)
- Turkey asks Nato about a no-fly zone as Syria makes it clear that it’s ready to fight dirty (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)