Anti-corporate crusader applauds Supreme Court decision to uphold bill crafted by huge corporations
Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, June 29, 2012
So-called anti-corporate crusader Michael Moore reacted with glee to the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold Obamacare, despite the fact that the bill was written primarily by the very insurance companies Moore claims to oppose.
Appearing on MSNBC’s The Last Word With Laurence O’Donnell, Moore said the Supreme Court decision was “a great victory” and should be met with “loud cheers throughout the country,” despite the fact that the majority of Americans are against Obamacare.
Although Moore admits in the interview, “The private, run for profit insurance companies are still running the show,” he failed to acknowledge that big corporations actually wrote the foundation for the entire Obamacare bill.
As Senator Max Baucus confirmed when Obamacare was passed, the genesis of the bill was an “87-page document which became the basis, the foundation, the blueprint from which almost all health care measures in all bills on both sides of the aisle came.”
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Upholds ObamaCare’s Individual Mandate as a Tax (reason.com)
- Palin Thanks God for ObamaCare Ruling (newser.com)
- What Does the Supreme Court Ruling on Obamacare Ruling Mean for Your Vagina? [Vagina] (jezebel.com)
- Supreme Court Upholds ObamaCare (thefrisky.com)
- Robert Reich: Why the Supreme Court Will Uphold the Constitutionality of Obamacare (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bill O’Reilly Promised to ‘Apologize for Being an Idiot’ If SCOTUS Upheld Obamacare Mandate [Video] (gawker.com)
- Mitt Romney react to Supreme Court: Obamacare is a “job killer.” Transcript (blogs.suntimes.com)
- Kentucky Sen. McConnell vows to repeal health care law (kansascity.com)
- “If Roberts does end up being the fifth and deciding vote to uphold Obamacare, Bush’s Supreme…” (shortformblog.com)
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare … AS A TAX (zerohedge.com)