UK’s socialist healthcare system kills 130,000 patients a year
Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, June 28, 2012
If Britain’s socialist healthcare system is a benchmark for what we can expect from Obamacare, hundreds of thousands of elderly patients face being euthanized through “assisted death” techniques designed to cut costs.
The idea that “death panels” would be introduced through Obamacare as a means of rationing healthcare was discussed during an Aspen Institute conference in 2010 when Bill Gates argued that money should not be spent on treating the elderly.
During a question and answer session, Gates implied that elderly patients undergoing expensive health care treatments should be killed and the money spent elsewhere.
Gates said there was a “lack of willingness” to consider the question of choosing between “spending a million dollars on that last three months of life for that patient” or laying off ten teachers.
“But that’s called the death panel and you’re not supposed to have that discussion,” added Gates.
- Elderly To Be Euthanized Under Obamacare? (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Elderly To Be Euthanized Under Obamacare? (defendfreedomsite.wordpress.com)
- Elderly To Be Euthanized Under Obamacare? (wrc559.com)
- Obamacare Upheld: How Health Care Reform Will Affect Your Wallet and Your Life (dailyfinance.com)
- Will the Supremes be ObamaCare’s real ‘death panel’? (blogs.ajc.com)
- Quick hits on the ObamaCare ruling (greensboroguardian.com)
- Obamacare Soup (wordnik.com)
- Why Life Expectancy Will Decline Under ObamaCare (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- ‘We’re all gonna die’: Hysterical Obamacare supporters fear death sentence from SCOTUS (twitchy.com)
- Palin: “Death Panel” Three Years Later (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)