June 26, 2012
Some choice: Obama – the inheritor and expander of everything Bush: multiple wars, torture, multi-fronts against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights – and Romney with his slavish prostration at the feet of the Israelis and their American agents, the neocons.
So eager is Mitt to take over where Obama left off, he scraped and bowed before a distinct minority gathered at his Utah campaign retreat – the Israel-loving neocons. During the event, Romney
dropped in on the session and said he had just been briefed by the Israeli ambassador, Michael Oren, speaking about the situation in Syria, the elections in Egypt and the effort to isolate Iran, among other issues.
Romney, the former Massachusetts governor and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, said he has such conversations with Israeli officials to be kept up to date on the region.
Such briefings are not an unusual once it becomes clear who the major party candidates are.
- Colin Powell Says Mitt Romney’s Neocon Advisers Are Maybe Dangerous (slog.thestranger.com)
- Mitt Romney Looking Longingly At People (buzzfeed.com)
- The Cheney In Mitt Romney (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Rand Paul: A Neocon in Libertarian Clothing? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Chuck Baldwin Warns Ron Paul (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul 2012: A Peaceful Revolution (ronpaul.com)
- Romney to Jewish donors: ‘I get Israeli briefings’ (jpost.com)
- Romney brags to donors and Bill Kristol: I’m briefed by Israelis (mondoweiss.net)
- Romney: I’ll Pay More Attention to Israel then America (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Rand Paul: A Neocon in Libertarian Clothing? (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)