Bellefonte, Pennsylvania (CNN) — His heart pounded under his striped, maroon polo shirt as the one they call Alleged Victim No. 6 waited in a packed courtroom Friday night to hear the verdicts in the Jerry Sandusky child molestation case.
He is 25 now, lean and broad shouldered with short brown hair and big dark eyes. For years, he struggled with the fact that Sandusky, a local football hero, crossed the line with him in a locker room shower.
No. 6 was the only one of the accusers, the so-called “Sandusky 8,” to come to court for the verdicts. He chewed gum with intensity, his jaws clenching and releasing as Sandusky, looking wan and bent in a brown sports jacket, lumbered into the courtroom shortly before 10 p.m.
- Adopted son says Jerry Sandusky molested him – This Just In – CNN.com Blogs (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Will audiences show up for ‘Rock of Ages’? – CNN.com (kafemandela.wordpress.com)
- Attorneys: Sandusky’s adopted son says he’s also a victim – CNN.com (therealwithdarylanddevon.wordpress.com)
- Luke Winn: Sandusky verdict offers no real victory (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Sandusky lawyers may cite lack of preparation time in appeal (wtvm.com)
- Obama and Putin discuss Syria – CNN.com (jeenyuscorner.com)
- No Real Victory (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Jury finds Sandusky guilty on 45 of 48 counts (espn.go.com)
- Even after the Sandusky verdict, lawsuits, court cases, and investigations remain – Philadelphia Inquirer (philly.com)
- Jerry Sandusky sex abuse victim ‘elated’ following guilty verdict (guardian.co.uk)