June 21, 2012
The purpose of political correctness and multiculturalism is to break society down into hostile factions perpetually at war with each other. If humanity is divided along ethnic, racial and religious lines it can never come together and defeat the real enemy – the ruling hereditary elite.
Unfair Campaign website features an image of a man with Tawana Brawleyesque graffitii scrawled on his face.
The Unfair Campaign is a prime example of this insidious effort to keep us at each other’s throats. It promotes racialism and the preposterous idea that white people are inherently racist. “It’s hard to see racism when you’re white” is its tagline. The idea here is that all white people ignore a nagging racism that will persist until they confess their racist nature and atone for their sins (usually by allowing the state to confiscate even more money from them and dole it out to the supposedly aggrieved party).
- Sneak Peek: Dear White People, a Satirical Film That Let’s White Folks Know How NOT to Treat to Black People (clutchmagonline.com)
- Race Threatens to Become Weapon in Campaign… (whitehousedossier.com)
- ‘Not Fair To Be White’: See The Unbelievable New Campaign Sponsored By The University Of Minnesota-Duluth (Videos) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Being Rude to Obama Means You’re A Racist (independentsentinel.com)
- The Good White People: A Quick Tip on Countering Interpersonal Racism (racefiles.wordpress.com)
- Adidas: Poor Judgment, Not Racism? (theroot.com)
- Overcoming Fear of The “Other” (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Really, White People? New Polling On Trayvon Martin Shows White Folks Not Paying Attention (mediaite.com)
- No More Racial Double Standards (lewrockwell.com)
- Why I am held to a lower standard? (wnd.com)